6th International Forum and Exhibition “Yamal Oil and Gas” (7-8 June 2017, Salekhard, Russia) is dedicated to oil and gas industry of the Arctic region and its role in Russian and global power balance. Yamal is a hub of large-scale E&P, refining, LNG and infrastructure projects. Yamal Oil and Gas is the only international forum in the region supported by the Government of the region and the governor personally. Every year more than 250 industry leaders, including heads of international and Russian oil and gas majors, investors, world’s leading technology and equipment providers get together at the forum. Among the companies attending this year are: Technip, Gazprom, NOVATEK, Yamal LNG, Gazprom export, Shell, Honeywell UOP, Rosneft, and many others.
“It is a perfect and well-known in the industry platform for sharing experience and establishing new business connections” - Dmitry Monakov, Yamal LNG, said during his presentation last year. This year Technip, Yamal LNG, Gazprom Neft and Shell are going to give presentations on their current oil and gas projects.
Programme of the two-day forum is focused on new growth prospects of Yamal and Russian northern areas. Yamal and adjacent territories, key large-scale E&P, infrastructure, and transport projects are also discussed. Among the priorities of the program in 2017:
• On-going projects and key oil and gas project development trends in the Arctic and neighbouring regions. The dialogue between project operators and Government
• Gas processing and petrochemical enterprises establishment. The value of Yamal resources for the creation and development of supply chain
• Mega-projects: Yamal LNG, Arctic LNG 2, Messoyakha and Novy Port
• Northern Latitudinal Railway and Northern Sea Route projects implementation. Features of investment attraction, cargo traffic formation, sea port and railroad access development
• Project synergy: infrastructure development for Arctic hydrocarbon reserve deployment and large-scale refining expansion.
• Process automation, communication and control systems integration in the Arctic projects.