Now in its 5th year, the annual CSO Summit & Symposium (CSOSS), happening March 24, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., is one of the nation's premier networking events for sustainable business, economic resilience, and talent development.
Hosted by Miami Herbert Business School and presented by Calamos Investments, the conference attracts corporate executives, sustainability professionals, investment managers, public policymakers, civic leaders, non-governmental organizations, interdisciplinary researchers, and international students from the University of Miami's community of stakeholders.
Panel sessions are virtual, free of charge, and live-streamed from the University of Miami campus.
- Donna A. Shalala - Former U.S. congresswoman, Secretary of Health and Human Services, and former UM President
- Noel Anderson - CSO, American Red Cross
- Silvia Garrigó - CSO, Royal Caribbean
- Jennifer Motles - CSO, Philip Morris International
- Dave Stangis - CSO, Apollo Global Management
- John Koudounis - CEO, Calamos Investments
- Leigh Steinberg - Sports Agent, Entrepreneur, and Author