The registration for the 8th International LNG Congress Russia 2022 is now open! The event will be held in Moscow, Baltschug Kempinski Hotel, on 16 and 17 March.
- Technological presentations, a roadshow, showcases of technologies, equipment, and services from global leaders
- 2 strategic days. Large-, medium-, small-scale LNG projects
- NEW! DECARBONISATION OF THE GAS INDUSTRY: strategies and challenges
- RELEVANT! A ROUND TABLE ON HYDROGEN. Hydrogen production from gas, transportation, and supplies
- IMPORTANT! A round table on industrial and fire safety. Questions and possible solutions
- News from operators. An update on ongoing and prospective projects
- Debates of industry leaders. Russian impact on the global market, major trends
- Special focus. LHG, CNG, LNG: USE AS FUEL
- 30+ hours of formal and informal networking: one-on-one meetings, Business lunches, coffee breaks, interactive round tables with champaign, and much more.