You are invited to the inaugural Defence iQ Arctic Security conference taking place at the Scandic Sluseholmen, Copenhagen, Denmark on 23-24 April 2024.
With such profound changes in the geography of the Arctic, interest in the region is continuing to rise and nations must be ready to defend the region from nefarious activity. The High North is set to become a key operational area for the Arctic nations and their neighbours, which will make collaboration with the international community essential in order to protect NATO interests.
Arctic Security will welcome senior military leaders, Arctic policy experts, and industry providers on the 23-24 April 2024 at the The Scandic Sluseholmen in Copenhagen, Denmark, and is a valuable opportunity for you to meet with colleagues operating in the High North to engage in productive dialogues that will help address the challenges posed by maritime, land, and air operations in these harsh climates. You will hear from key commands operating in the Arctic as they discuss developments in maritime capabilities, cold-weather technologies, and the future threats that allies must counter as tensions rise in the High North.
To save €200 on early bird bookings, register your place by Friday 23rd February- book your place here.
Our esteemed confirmed speakers include:
- Lieutenant General David Nahom, Commander, US Alaskan Command
- Rear Admiral Henrik Ryberg, Admiral Danish Fleet, Royal Danish Navy Command
- Rear Admiral Georg Kr Lárusson, Director, Icelandic Coastguard
- Commodore Jüri Saska, Commander, Estonian Navy
- Brigadier Duncan Forbes, Commander, 3 Commando Brigade, Royal Marines
- Dr Thomas Douglas, Senior Scientific Technical Manager, U.S. Army Cold Regions Research and Engineering Lab, US Army Engineer Research and Development Center (ERDC)
For more information on the event, including the full speaker list, view the agenda here.