In partnership with the editorial office of the Euro-Mediterranean Journal for Environmental Integration (co-published by Springer and University of Sfax, Tunisia) and in collaboration with the Cadi Ayyad University (Morocco), Mohammed VI Polytechnic University (UM6P), and other Euro-Mediterranean universities, Performer organizes the 6th EMCEI.
On this occasion, the 6th EMCEI Steering and Organizing Committees are pleased to invite you to take part in the conference (in person or virtually) and share/discuss your latest research findings from various fields of environmental sciences.
6th EMCEI Key points
- The 6th EMCEI will take place on 15–18 May 2024 in Marrakesh, Morocco.
- The 6th EMCEI will go ahead in person, but there will be a possibility to present online.
- EMCEI is one of the largest international gatherings of environmental science in the Mediterranean (400-500 participants).
- The 5th EMCEI was organized at the University of Calabria in Italy on 2–5 October 2023 (400 on-site participants).
- EMCEI aims to provide a forum where scientists, especially early career researchers, can present their findings and discuss their ideas with experts in all fields of environmental sciences.
- Discover here the Past EMCEI Events.
- Abstract submissions (max. 350 words) will be accepted until 30 December 2023.
- EMCEI encourages submissions of research works that aim to bring solutions to the most pressing environmental issues and to ensure more societal welfare in the Mediterranean and surrounding regions.
- Case studies from other regions of the world could also be submitted.
- Before submission, please read the Guidelines.
- The 1st EMCEI (2017) Proceedings were published by Springer and indexed by the Web of Science and Scopus.
- The 2nd EMCEI (2019) Proceedings were also published by Springer and indexed in Scopus.
- We are now in the final process of publishing the 3rd and 4th EMCEI Proceedings.
- Most of the presented papers at EMCEI-2017, EMCEI-2019 and EMCEI-2021 were also published in cooperating journals (Springer) indexed in Web of Science and Scopus.
- EMCEI-2022 special issues are now under publication.
- Read more details about our 6th EMCEI Publication Plan.
- Contact us, if you need more information: .