The registration for the 7th Annual International East Russia Oil and Gas Forum closes in a week. The event will be held in Vladivostok on 28–29 June at the Grand Vladivostok Hotel. More than 180 senior executives interested in the development of the oil and gas industry in Eastern Siberia and the Far East have already confirmed their participation.
Do not miss the opportunity to participate and showcase your developments to industry leaders!
East Russia Oil and Gas Forum 2023 in figures and facts:
- It is officially supported by the Government of the Prymorye Province
- 180+ participants – delegations led by senior executives and technical directors from companies: Gazprom, Gazprom Invest, Gazprom Gazomotornoye Toplivo, Gazprom Helium Service, Gazprom Dobycha Shelf Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Gazprom Promgaz, Gazprom SPG Vladivostok, Nakhodka Fertilizers Plant, Irkutsk Oil Company, RNG, Transneft Far East, Zvezda Shipbuilding Complex, Vostok LPG, Dalgazresurs, VANK Rakitnoye, Far Eastern Corporation Sinsin, Far Eastern Energy Management Company, Dalnefteprodukt, Trinity Bay Port, Morskoy Trust, NAFTAN, NNK-Sakhalinmorneftegaz, Primorsky Gaz, RN-Morskoy Terminal Nakhodka, Sakhaneftegazsbyt, Sibir-Energo, Sibneft-Chukotka, and many others
- Participation of representatives of federal and regional state bodies: the Ministry of the Russian Federation for the Development of the Far East and the Arctic, the Government of the Primorye Province, the Government of the Khabarovsk Territory, the Government of the Amur Region, the Ministry of Economic Development and External Relations of the Amur Region, the Ministry of Economic Development and Industry of the Irkutsk Region, the Department of Subsoil Use for the Far Eastern Federal District, the Far Eastern Department of Rostekhnadzor
- 20+ reports from representatives of key companies in the industry, including: Elena Parkhomenko, Deputy Chairman, Government of the Primorye Province; Andrei Leontiev, Minister, Ministry of Energy and Gas Supply of the Primorye Province; Vitaliy Stepanov, General Director, Transneft- Far East; Li Shaoshi, General Director, Far East Corporation Sinsin; Oleg Baranov, Director, Dalgazresource; Vyacheslav Cheboksarov, Director of the Siberian Branch, Gazprom Gazomotornoye Toplivo; Nikolay Varlamov, Deputy General Director, Gazprom Promgaz; Evgeniy Pankratov, Director, Rosmorport, Far Eastern Basin Branch; Paul Suranov, Deputy General Director, Primorsky Gaz; Sergey Korotkov, Head of Department, Management of Scientific and Technical Support, Gazprom Invest; Artem Alekhin, Deputy General Director, Commodity and Transport Activities, Transneft Far East; Igor Beganski, First Deputy Executive Director, ASOGO; Paul Toropchin, Head of Gas Supply Group, Far Eastern Generating Company; Alexander Klimentyev, Counsellor, Permanent Mission of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) under the President of the Russian Federation; Inna Okuneva, Head of Inspection and Acceptance of Digital Data Department, Rosgeolfond; Evgenii Semenic, Head of Process Unit, NAFTAN; Alexey Fadeev, Director of Key Partners, Institute of Petroleum Technological Initiatives; Dmitry Akishin, Managing Director, Implementa; Alexander Adoevsky, General Director, IAS ENGINEERING AND CONSULTING; Mikhail Vinokurov, Director of Institute of Ecotoxicology, Ural State Forestry University; Nikita Zotov, Senior Consultant, VYGON Consulting, and many others
- High level of participants: 30% – directors; 55% – technical managers
- The key industry companies are supported by: General Sponsor: Gazprombank, Silver Sponsor: MegaFon, Logistics Partner: FESCO
- Exhibition and presentation of innovative technologies from leading companies: Yekaterinburgskiy Zavod Samokhodnykh Mashin Kontinent, Transneft Far East, RST-Energo, InfoTexKS, Energostroydetal – Biysk Boiler Plant