The main aspects of the Oil and Gas industry development in Turkey and the Black Sea countries will be discussed at the International Congress and Exhibition "Turkey & Black Sea Oil and Gas", 14-15 December, Istanbul.
- 200+ participants – commercial and technical top managers of key companies in the O&G sector of Turkey and the Black Sea countries as well as representatives of regulatory authorities, technological and engineering companies
- 15+ O&G production and exploration investment projects under planning, construction, expansion, and modernisation with a development timeframe 2022-2026 in the Black Sea
- 50+ industry leaders and experts will discuss the main challenges impacting the O&G industry development in Turkey and the Black Sea countries
- Strategic opening session: Turkey, Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine, and Georgia - action plan before 2030 – government cooperation, investments, and strategies of O&G facilities in these countries
- Updates and presentation of the most promising O&G projects in the Black Sea countries: implementation and enhancement of investment projects
- Round Table with top management and CFOs dedicated to financial support of the O&G industry of the region
- Case studies of oil, gas, and LNG transportation and storage
- Current challenges of the downstream Industry: the potential of refining and petrochemical plants, outlooks, and development plans
- Improvement factor for the geological exploration in the Black Sea area: evaluation of hydrocarbon offshore fields and discussion of technical challenges
- 30+ hours of business and informal networking. Prescheduled one-to-one meetings, welcome cocktail, business lunches, coffee breaks, interactive discussions, and a lot more.