Running between October 13-15, the three-day program spanning over 9 tracks will bring together high-level experts from across the entire international shipping industry to provide solutions and expert intelligence to your daily challenges.
The conference will run alongside exhibition hall featuring 80+ booths showcasing the very latest product innovations and services, in addition to our well known networking receptions and famous gala dinner where we will celebrate our Commodore in true CMA style - the pinnacle of our 36th annual event.
- Insurance: COVID-19 impact & claims
- Drivers for change: working towards maritime digitalization
- Bunkering: collisions, capsizes & biofuels
- The human element: seafarers & crew vaccination programs
- Greener shipping: getting to zero and alternative fuels
- CLC credit legal sessions: ship leasing & the EU Emissions Trading Scheme
- Lucinda Lessley - Acting Maritime Administrator, US Department of Transportation Maritime Administration (MARAD)
- Knut Ørbeck-Nilssen - CEO, DNV
- Angie Hartmann - Executive Vice President / Crew Affairs, Starbulk
- Carleen Walker - Chief Evolution Officer, SHIPPINGInsight
- Paul Holtus - Founding President & CEO, World Ocean Council
- Tom Bowsher - Group CEO, West of England P&I Club
- Vivek Barve - Manager, Vessel Insight - Sales, Partners & Growth, Kongsberg Digital Inc.
- Lourdes Evans - Digital Services Sales Manager, Maritime Simulation, Kongsberg Digital