Year of Polar Prediction (YOPP) just released their May 2021 news highlights. Amongst their highlights are:
- Deadline Extended - Virtual Meetings on YOPP in the Southern Hemisphere & Antarctic Meteorology and Climate
- PPP-SERA Shifted their Annual Meeting 2021 Online
- Addicted to Antarctic Weather - Contribution by Germany's National Weather Service to Polar Prediction Matters
- New Intern at YOPP International Coordination Office
- Enhancing Capabilities of NWP in the Arctic - Tools of the Alertness Project
All of YOPPs latest news highligths can be viewed on their website.