The registration for the 8th Annual International Forum and Exhibition Yamal Oil and Gas 2021 is now open. The event will be held 29 and 30 June 2021 in Tyumen.
Forum Highlights 2021:
- PLENARY SESSION. NEW PHASE OF YAMAL EXPLORATION: DEVELOPMENT PROSPECTS BEFORE 2035
- IMPORTANT! STATUS OF ARCTIC’S MAJOR OIL AND GAS PROJECTS: Vostok Oil, field development in the Ob bay, Arctic LNG 2, Yamal LNG, Ob LNG, Pechora LNG, Messoyakha Project, and other important projects from Yamal, Komi, Arkhangelsk and Murmansk regions.
- Specialised exhibition of modern technologies and equipment by Russian and international manufacturers
- Round table devoted to development prospects of transport in the Extreme North: infrastructure in harsh climate
- Construction of a gas-to-chemicals cluster in Yamal: modern technologies and effective strategies for development of LNG projects
- Hydrocarbons extraction and processing in the Extreme North: what engineering solutions are interesting for project operators?
- OPTIMISING LOGISTICS INFRASTRUCTURE: Status and updates on large infrastructural projects: Northern Latitudinal Railway, Northern Sea Route, Murmansk Transport Hub, and others
- Important! ECOLOGICAL AND INDUSTRIAL SAFETY – environmental protection strategies. CO2 sequestration. What are operator plans and their needs for securing ecological safety?
- Cocktail reception for all forum participants. Don’t miss the unparalleled opportunity to build new ties and strengthen the existing ones!