The editorial office of the Euro-Mediterranean Journal for Environmental Integration in collaboration with Springer organizes the 3rd EMCEI.
On this occasion, we are pleased to invite you to take part in the conference (in-person or virtually) and share/discuss your latest research findings.
3rd EMCEI Keypoints:
- The 3rd EMCEI will take place 10–13 June 2021 in Sousse, Tunisia.
- The 3rd EMCEI will go ahead in person but there will be a possibility to present online.
- EMCEI is one of the largest international environmental science meetings (400-500 attendees).
- EMCEI aims to provide a forum where scientists, especially early career researchers, can present their findings and discuss their ideas with experts in all fields of environmental science.
- Discover here the Past Events.
- EMCEI features talks and panels covering a diverse range of environmental science and science-society topics.
- Abstract submissions (max. 500 words) will be accepted until 10 March 2021 at 20:00 CET.
- EMCEI encourages submissions of research works that aim to bring solutions to most pressing environmental issues and to ensure a more societal welfare.
- Before submission, please read the Guidelines.
- The 1st EMCEI (2017) Proceedings were published by Springer and indexed by the Web of Science and Scopus.
- The 2nd EMCEI (2019) Proceedings are in press and will be published by Springer and indexed in Scopus in a few weeks.
- Most of the presented papers at EMCEI-2017 and EMCEI-2019 were also published in cooperating journals (Springer).
- Read more details about our 3rd EMCEI Publication Plan.
- Visit our website (www.emcei.net) to learn more about the event.
- Contact us, if you need more information:
We are looking forward to cordially welcoming you at the 3rd biennial gathering of EMCEI community from all over the world.