Here is extensive data about Arctic Shipping. Below is a list of documents of high importance and easy access to the Arctic Portal Data Library gives an even broader dimension to search for shipping data.
- Arctic Marine Shipping Assessment (AMSA) 2009
- Legal aspects of Arctic shipping
- United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS)
- Guidelines for Ships Operating in Arctic Ice-covered waters by the International Maritime Organization.
- Agreement on Cooperation on Aeronautical and Maritime search and rescue in the Arctic
The Arctic Portal Data Library
The objective of the Arctic Portal Library is to maintain a comprehensive collection of Arctic relevant scientific and educational material. Click here for more data about Arctic Shipping.