An event organized under the flagship of APECS Art project group and Arctic Center of the University of Lapland named Appearing of Disappearing: Transformation of the relations in the Arctic societies observed in the visual archives is scheduled to be on 21st March 8:30 - 10 00 GMT in Rovaniemi
The agenda includes such reports as:
- One Arctic-thousands cameras
- Rediscovery of artist photography of Euro-Arctic Russia in 1890s-1900s
- Dialogues and reflections visualized – challenges in presenting delicate art-based processes
- Art reflecting society by deep immersion
- Investigating the Arctic from a Gendered, (Post)Colonial and Posthuman Feminist Perspective. Three Contemporary Artistic Practices.
- A Photographic journey through Arctic Finland, Russia, and Norway
Plus Q&A open discussion.
Free registration is open https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_6XJpFpU3QOudQxQoasqUnw