The theme of the conference is performance of ships and structures in ice (icebreaking ships, ice resistant structures, and operations in ice) with emphasis and special sessions on looking to the future in a warming world.
The conference will cover topics including:
- Global warming implications to Arctic ships and structures
- Icebreaking ships, Naval Architecture, construction, and marine operations
- Structures in ice/iceberg populated waters
- Construction and logistics in ice-covered areas
- Ice management
- New offshore developments in ice-covered areas
- Subsea pipelines and facilities in ice
- Marine systems for offshore drilling and production operations in ice
- Codes, regulations and standards
- Ice conditions, forecasting and remote sensing
- Safety, risk and environmental protection
- Escape, Evacuation and Rescue (EER)
- Arctic Geopolitics
Conference will end on Monday, the 30th of June.
To read more about the conference and to register for the event, please click here.