EU-PolarNet 2 is looking back to a busy spring. From publishing two of its key documents, the “Catalogue of national Polar programmes and other large-scale programmes” and the “Directory of Polar research funding programmes in Europe” to establishing closer links with the members of the EU Polar Cluster, and the organisation of two online events – and there is yet more to come. In addition, this newsletter presents the national polar programme of IGOT and the Portuguese Polar Community and highlights in polar research.
Stay tuned for a third calls for services on the climate research needs of the European Polar Research Programme this autumn, a White paper on the European Polar Research funding landscape and for in-person meetings where you can meet us!
- News from EU-PolarNet 2
- Webinar: Who owns the Arctic? – an Introduction to Arctic Governance
- Workshop ‘Recommendations towards an Integrated Polar Observing System’
- Catalyst platform launched!
- ‘Catalogue of national Polar programmes and other large-scale programmes’ and ‘Directory of Polar research funding programmes in Europe' published!
- EU Polar Cluster News
- Partner highlights on polar research
- An overview about the EU-PolarNet 2 partners expertise in Polar Research
- what's up next?