When: 6th - 8th February 2023
Where: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Submission Deadline (Short Abstracts): 31 August 2022
- The International Conference and Exhibition For Science (ICES2023) will take place in the period February 6-8, 2023 at Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- It will go ahead in person and online (i.e. there will be a possibility to present virtually).
- The ICES2023 is one of the largest international science meetings in the Middle East.
- Visit our website (www.ices-ksa.org) to learn more about the event.
- The scientific committee of the ICES2023 invites research papers on all cross-cutting themes of natural sciences, life sciences and mathematical sciences.
- Scientists from all over the world are invited to take part in the conference (in-person or virtually) and share/discuss their latest research findings.
- The ICES2023 aims to provide a forum where scientists, especially early career researchers, can present and discuss their findings with experts in all fields of natural sciences, life sciences and mathematical sciences.
- It will feature talks, posters (and e-posters), and panels covering a diverse range of natural sciences, life sciences and mathematical science and science-society topics.
- There will be a special focus on the topic "Roles of Women in Science".
- Before submission, please read the Guidelines.
- The ICES2023 Proceedings will be published in Springer ASTI Series (indexed in Scopus & SCImago).
- Accepted papers will be published in (indexed) journals (Special Issues).
- Read more details about our ICES2023 Publication Plan.
- Contact us, if you need more information: