Senior executives of promising investment projects on construction, modernisation and expansion of production facilities have confirmed their participation in the 6th Annual International Investment East Russia Oil and Gas Forum, which will be held on 6-7 July 2022 in Vladivostok.
The Forum is supported by the Government of the Primorye Province.
Among the projects - participants of the Forum
- SIBUR in cooperation with Sinopec is developing a construction project of the Amur Gas Chemical Complex with investment of $10 billion.
- Zvezda Shipbuilding Complex. The project is being developed in the Primorye Province; investment will amount to 145 billion roubles.
- Nakhodka Fertilizer Plant. The project is being developed in the Primorye Province near the Nakhodka seaport with the investment of $6.3 billion.
- Dalgazresurs. The project implies construction of a chain of LNG plants in the Khabarovsk Territory; investment is $18 million.
- Vostok LPG is a project in the Primorye Province on construction of a terminal for transshipment of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) in Vladivostok; investment amounts to 4.5 billion roubles
and many other key projects of the oil and gas industry of the Far East and Siberia.
General Sponsor: Gazprombank
Logistics Partner: Fesco Transportation Group
Host Partner: Far Eastern Federal University