When: 27–30 November 2022 , Marrakech, Morocco
The Mediterranean Geosciences Union in collaboration with Springer and Ibn Tofail University (Morocco) organizes the 2nd MedGU.
Visit our website (www.medgu.org) to learn more about the event.
On this occasion, we are pleased to invite you to take part in the conference (in-person or virtually) and share/discuss your latest research findings.
- The MedGU Annual Meeting is one of the largest international geoscience meetings (200 attended in-person the MedGU-21 in Istanbul and 250 online).
- The MedGU Annual Meeting aims to provide a forum where geoscientists, especially early career researchers, can present and discuss their findings with experts in all fields of geosciences.
- The MedGU-22 will take place on 27–30 November 2022 in Marrakech, Morocco.
- It will go ahead in person but there will be a possibility to present online
- It will feature talks and panels covering a diverse range of geoscience and geoscience-society topics.
- Abstract submissions (max. 350 words) will be accepted until 20 May 2021.
- The MedGU-22 encourages submissions of research works from all regions of the world.
- Before submission, please read the Guidelines.
- The MedGU-22 Proceedings will be published in Springer ASTI Series (indexed in Scopus & SCImago).
- Accepted papers will be published in Springer journals (special issues).
- Read more details about our MedGU-22 Publication Plan.
- Discover here the Past Events.
- Contact us, if you need more information: