Volterra Fietta is pleased to invite you to the virtual seminar “Deep Sea to Deep Space (Part 3): The Future of Arctic Mining”. This is the last in a three-part virtual seminar series hosted by Volterra Fietta throughout January, February and March. This event will take place on 4 March 2021 at 14:00 GMT
The Arctic region offers increasing mining opportunities. Mining in the Arctic however also has its own unique challenges, risks and legal complications. This timely seminar examines recent developments and the future of mining in the Arctic from the perspective of the different stakeholders.
We look forward to welcoming you on 4 March.
Speakers for this seminar will be:
- Gabriel Karlik, Assistant Deputy Minister for Economic Development and Transportation, Responsible for Mines, for Nunavut, Canada,
- Jim Cambon, President, Hudson Resources Inc.,
- Pamela Lesser, Researcher, Arctic Centre, University of Lapland and
- Florentine Vos, Associate at Volterra Fietta.
- This seminar will be chaired by Peter Flint, Consultant at Volterra Fietta.