Prior to the pandemic and economic downturn, the finance function was already undergoing one of the biggest transformations in its history. Steps to integrate man and machine; to become more digitally enabled; to rely more on process automation and AI were already in place, with the aim to protect assets and manage costs. Such changes however, brings with it huge pressure, and as finance leaders, we’re left to ponder how best do we extend our footprint in to the digital world, especially when for many of us, balance sheets are getting weaker and cash reserves are being eroded daily.
Continuing the theme of embracing digital, The 2021 Future of Finance and CFO Summit will be going virtual - 100% online! The event will not only ensure you meet like-minded finance professionals, but give you the opportunity to hear first-hand accounts from CFOs and finance leaders on how embracing change, innovating and planning for recovery, will help establish a framework to support cohesive, enterprise-wide transformation.
6 main themes to be discussed at the Future of Finance & CFO Summit 2021:
- Driving innovation and embracing change in a time of economic woe, Covid-19 and Brexit: Are your current strategies a crisis management fix or a long-term solution?
- Establishing deeper ties between diversity, inclusion, company culture and company performance
- Addressing the skills gap: Is the finance function ready for tomorrow’s world?
- Why does data culture matter in finance? Infusing analytics, automation and AI in to the decision-making process and instilling a ‘data-first’ mentality
- Ensuring a sustainable and agile framework: How has “digitalisation” changed the expectations on finance?
- Transforming the finance function from a cost centre to a value centre through strategic business partnering
View the Online Future of Finance & CFO Agenda to explore the full range of sessions and unmissable discussions you could be a part of.