The fifth Arctic Business Relations Circle Zoom call, organized in cooperation between the Northern Forum and ArKtiKa Company LLC. in Alaska, will be held tomorrow, Wednesday, June 16, 2021 between 9:00am-11:00am Alaska Standard Time.
The aim of the Arctic Business Relations Circle is creating important connections between organizations interested in the Arctic with the people living in the Arctic. the June meeting topic is – Arctic Tourism. The discussion will include how to strengthen business relations, exchange common challenges and ideas, and find opportunities for future partnerships.
Meeting agenda and speakers:
- Welcome and Introductions, Kristina Baiborodova, ArKtiKa Company and Vladimir Vasiliev, Executive Director, Northern Forum
- Mary Gibbons, Arctic Adventures Tourism Consultant, Ice and Snow Architect
- Anastasia Deykka, Researcher
- Mark Dudley, Regional Director, North America, InterPacific Aviation and Marketing, Inc.
- Olga Lapina, Leading Consultant of the Entrepreneurship and Tourism Development Division of the Economic Development Directorate of the Department of Finance and Economy, Nenets Autonomous Okrug.
- Sergey Mishin, Director of the State Budgetary Institution of NJSC "Center for Arctic Tourism".
Link to joint the event:
Meeting ID: 895 6329 3974
Join by Phone:
- +1 646 558 8656 (New York)
- +1 669 900 9128 (San Jose)
- +1 253 215 8782 (Tacoma)
- +1 301 715 8592 (Washington D.C)
- +1 312 626 6799 (Chicago)
- +1 346 248 7799 (Houston)
- Meeting ID: 895 6329 3974 Passcode: 830061
English-Russian simultaneous translation will be available.
Recordings from previous Arctic Business Relations Circle Zoom calls can be viewed on the Northern Forum website