The registration for “Yamal Oil and Gas”, the only international conference dedicated to the booming Yamal oil and gas industry, is available now. The conference will take place in Salekhard in Russia from 7 to 9 of June, 2017.
Yamal is a hub of large-scale E&P, refining, LNG and infrastructure projects. The conference will give a possibility to learn about new growth prospects of Yamal and Russian northern areas oil and gas industry to make the best strategic commercial decisions, to meet 300+ industry leaders, including more than 70 heads of international and Russian oil and gas majors, investors, world’s leading technology, equipment providers and find out more about Yamal and adjacent territories key large-scale E&P, infrastructure and transport projects, to gain perspective on innovative economic and technological aspects.
Among regular speakers and guests:
• Evgeniy Kot, CEO, Yamal LNG
• Didier Barbandiere, Vice President, Western Europe & Russia - Onshore business unit, Technip
• Kam Zandiyeh, General manager, Dunlop Oil & Marine
• Vadim Yakovlev, First Deputy General Director, Head of Upstream, Gazprom Neft
• Denis Sugaipov, Head, Directorate for large-scale projects, Gazprom Neft, CEO, Gazpromneft-Razvitie
• Alexey Ovechkin, CEO, Gazpromneft-Yamal
• Oleg Osipovich, CEO, Achimgas
• Victor Girya, CEO, Arctic LNG 3