The editorial office of the Arabian Journal of Geosciences (AJGS) in collaboration with the Saudi Society for Geosciences, Istanbul Technical University and Springer organizes the 4th CAJG.
On this occasion, we are pleased to invite you to take part in the conference (in-person or virtually) and share/discuss your latest research findings.
4th CAJG Keypoints:
- The 4th CAJG will take place 25–28 November 2021 in Istanbul, Turkey.
- The 4th CAJG will go ahead in person but there will be a possibility to present online.
- The CAJG is one of the largest international geoscience meetings (350-400 attendees).
- The CAJG aims to provide a forum where geoscientists, especially early career researchers, can present and discuss their findings with experts in all fields of geosciences.
- Discover here the Past Events.
- This 4th CAJG will feature talks and panels covering a diverse range of geoscience and geoscience-society topics.
- Abstract submissions (max. 500 words) will be accepted until 10 April 2021 at 20:00 CET.
- The 4th CAJG encourages submissions of research works from all regions of the world.
- Before submission, please read the Guidelines.
- The 1st CAJG (2018) Proceedings were published by Springer ASTI Series (indexed in Scopus).
- The 2nd CAJG (2019) and 3rd CAJG (2020) Proceedings will appear online on ASTI Series in early 2021.
- Most of the presented papers at CAJG-2018 and CAJG-2019 were also published in the AJGS and other Springer (cooperating) journals. CAJG-2020 papers are currently being evaluated before publication.
- Read more details about our 4th CAJG Publication Plan.
- Visit our website (www.cajg.org) to learn more about the event.
- Contact us, if you need more information:
We are looking forward to cordially welcoming you in Istanbul at our 4th annual gathering of the Arabian Journal of Geosciences community from all over the world!