Vostock Capital is excited to announce that operators and initiators of small-scale LNG projects – Cryogas-Kaliningrad, Gazprom, Sakhatransneftegaz, Gazprom Transgaz Ekaterinburg, SPG-Zilant, Kryomashgas, LNG -technologies (complex in Chistopol), Norilsk Nickel, and a lot more others have confirmed their participation in the 7th Annual International LNG Congress Russia to be held in Moscow 17 and 18 March 2021.
Among the registered delegations – operators and initiators of small-scale LNG projects:
- Cryogas-Kaliningrad – LNG complex in the Kaliningrad region – overall nameplate capacity of the complex will be 147,000 tonnes; investment – 4 billion roubles
- Sakhatransneftegaz – Yakutia LNG – mini-plant for LNG production in Yakutsk; the capacity will be up to 25,000 tonnes of LNG per annum; projected date of commissioning – before 2023
- Gazprom – LNG plant in the Sakhalin region – small-scale LNG plant in the Paronay district of the Sakhalin region; capacity – up to 42,000 tonnes of LNG per annum; estimated project cost exceeds 8 billion roubles; projected date of commissioning – by 2023
- Kryomashgas – LNG production plant in the Pskov region – projected productivity of the new plant is 12 tonnes of LNG per hour; investment exceeds 6 billion roubles; projected date of commissioning – 2021
- Gazprom Transgaz Ekaterinburg – LNG Nizhny Tagil – the capacity of the plant will be 5 tonnes of LNG per hour; current calculations show that the construction will require 1 billion roubles of investment; projected date of commissioning -–2021-2022 and a lot more others.
Please note that special registration offer is currently available.
General Sponsor: Gazprombank Gold Sponsor: TechnipFMC Silver Sponsors: Nikkiso Clean Energy and Industrial Gases Group, Solar Turbines Incorporated Bronze Sponsors: Sulzer, Baker Hughes, Air Products, Endress+Hauser Sponsor of Video Promotion: FORNOVO GAS
If you are interested in taking part in the event as a sponsor, speaker, or a delegate, please contact me by the details provided below.