The Circumpolar Biodiversity Monitoring Program newsletter for the spring of 2019 is just out!
In this issue:
- Arctic lakes and rivers losing ability to sustain current level and diversity of Arctic freshwater species: new report
- Coastal Monitoring Plan approved - synthesis report planned for 2023
- State of the Arctic Terrestrial Biodiversity Report planned to be released by the end of 2019
- What comes next? Marine Group revisits impact scenarios, outcomes
- Using remote sensing for biodiversity monitoring
- Message from the CBMP co-chair