We are excited to remind the agenda for the 2013 Arctic Energy Summit! It is filled with speakers who are leaders in the industry, academic, government and non-profit sectors around the world.
These speakers will help us explore key questions related to areas of interest including:
- New energy resources and a region that is rich in assets
- Strategies for northern resilience - maintaining valuable cultural traditions in times of immense economic and environmental change
- Technological and project advancements for increasing system lifespans
- Public sector incentives and development of a positive investment climate
- Global market trends that impact policy or create pressures on development.
To find out more about the speakers, check out the speaker section of the Arctic Energy Summit website.
You can see other speakers and presenters by visiting the agenda section.
The 2013 Arctic Energy Summit is a multi – disciplinary event expected to draw several hundred industry officials, scientists, academics, policy makers, energy professionals and community leaders together to collaborate and share leading approaches on Arctic energy issues.
More information about the conference and registration form is available here.